If you follow my blog, you’ll know I’m rather interested in zodiac signs. Do I believe in them completely? Nope…but it is interesting how people do share certain characteristics.
Those born between February 19 and March 20 share the Pisces astrological zodiac sign and are known to be very easygoing. Always looking on the positive side of life, they’ll definitely make great friends, cheering you up and motivating you to go out and have fun.
Pisces are generally a very creative bunch, with their arty side drawning them to theatre and on stage. Like most creatives, they can be emotional and dreamy.
- Lucky numbers are 2, 6
- Have a happy marriage with VIRGO
- Find great friends with SAGITTARIUS and GEMINI
- Enjoy your day on FRIDAY
- Feel good colours are AQUAMARINE and LAVENDER PURPLE
- Gemstones are Amethyst, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Jade, Rock crystal, Sapphire
- Did you know each zodiac sign is connected to a flower? Waterlillies are the flower for Pisces, like this gorgeous waterlily candle holder by TheWayToBlue. Visit her Etsy page to see more examples of the cyanotype technique used to create this lovely piece. Also featured is a Waterlily Mosaic by JoSaraUK and a unique ceramic coaster set by damsontreepottery.
- Aromatherapy is connected to astrology, with specific essential oils recommended to aid balance like this one from StarSignEssences, so why not help out a stressed Pisces with aromatherapy jewellery? Click here to view the range of aromatherapy jewellery
- A stylish Pisces would love a sleek modern piece of jewellery, so why not surprise them with a handmade Zodiac Morse Code Necklace? If zodiac’s not what you’re looking for, message me for a custom order and encode the jewellery with any secret message.
The necklace spells out ‘PISCES’ in Morse Code and features blue beads to represent the WATER as this is the element that rules the Pisces star sign, but like most jewellery by Quiddity Gifts, it can be customised with your favourite beads – glass, crystal, pearls, or gemstones…the choice is yours!
- If you’re looking for an astrology gift for the man in your life, what about a leather keychain by Ingrained Inc, a wooden chopping board by The KitchenwareCo., or some stylish cufflinks by Cyclopaedia? All handmade and available for sale on Etsy.
- And it you’re shopping for a DIY crafter, how about a nice easy embroidery kit? This one by stitchonomy is suitable for beginners and makes the perfect gift. Don’t forget a matching card too by DarwinDesignsCards.
All gifts featured in this blog were personally selected by me as I think they’re gorgeous – no commission or deals for me if you purchase them, but if you value handmade items, please do take a minute to check out the Etsy shops and support small businesses.
Upcoming blogs will feature essential oils (which I’m a little bit obsessed with!) and Mother’s Day gift ideas (as it’s right around the corner!)