Zodiac signs are fascinating because even if you don’t really believe in them, it’s hard to deny that some of the descriptions aren’t spot on.
This month it’s time for Aries to celebrate their birthday and since my mum’s an aries, the zodiac necklace designed for stubborn rams has been approved by her! Fortunately the crystals sparkle in the light and make a great substitute for Diamonds, April’s birthstone. Ok…not sure mum agrees with that part of the design! Don’t forget to check back for another blog post all about this gorgeous birthstone.
Aries are known to be independent, brave, and enthusiastic…definite leaders. Does that sound like an Aries you know? How about these famous Aries: Robert Frost, Vivienne Westwood, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Lady Gaga.
- Lucky number is 9
- Get along great with LEO and LIBRA
- Enjoy your day on TUESDAY
- Feel good colour is RED
- Gemstones are TOPAZ, SAPPHIRE, JASPER, and AQUAMARINE.
- Did you know each zodiac sign is connected to a flower? Thistle and Honeysuckle are the flowers for Aries. I just love the selection of handmade items available on Etsy, including a signed art print by Suzanne Patterson, the daintiest crochet thistle in a tiny flowerpot. The smell of honeysuckle is just amazing and this fragrance oil by MysticMomentsUK is sure to be a great addition to candles. Just remember that it’s not essential oil (more on those later!) And finally, who doesn’t love rich and creamy handmade soap? Honeysuckle soap by LagoonCrafts is felted so actually comes with its own flannel….how clever is that!?
- Aromatherapy is connected to astrology and Aries can benefit from essential oils to calm their aggression and encourage their leadership qualities.
If you’re not up to experimenting with mixes of essential oils, why not try a specially blended combination of essential oils made just for your zodiac sign? This essential oil roll on from LifeForceEssentials is so convenient to just pop in your bag and carry with you.
If you’d like to experience the benefit of essential oils in style, why not try aromatherapy jewellery? Quiddity Gifts offers a range of natural lava rock jewellery as well as trendy modern aromatherapy lockets from hypoallergenic stainless steel. Click here to view the range of aromatherapy jewellery
- A stylish Aries would love a sleek modern piece of jewellery, so why not surprise them with a handmade Zodiac Morse Code Necklace? If zodiac’s not what you’re looking for, message me for a custom order and encode the jewellery with any secret message.
The necklace spells out ‘ARIES’ in Morse Code and features crystal beads to represent the birthstone for April. It’s also available with Red Carnelian beads to represent FIRE as this is the element that rules the Aries star sign, but like most jewellery by Quiddity Gifts, it can be customised with your favourite beads – glass, crystal, pearls, or gemstones…the choice is yours!
- If you’re looking for an astrology gift for the man in your life, what about a pair of silver cufflinks by RSJSStudios or a personalised wall chart by Woodprintz?
- The crafty DIY addict would love a knitted ram kit by sincerelylouise.
- Who wouldn’t love a quirky sculpture by MaggysMakings or a mug by TeerrificApparel ?
- All handmade and available for sale on Etsy.
All gifts featured in this blog were personally selected by me as I think they’re gorgeous – no commission or deals for me if you purchase them, but if you value handmade items, please do take a minute to check out the Etsy shops and support small businesses.